Polished Screed Flooring
An industrial polished concrete overlay that is a robust topping system. It is seamless and joint free giving a power-floated concrete feel. Its industrial appearance ensures a quality appearance in public areas and is ideal for commercial and retail environments.
Floors appears industrial and monolithic. Typically installed at thickness of 10mm, it is permanently resilient like high quality parquet or natural stone. The floor is resistant to fading and chair wheels with a silky sheen and is abrasion resistant.
These floors are available with an attractive high gloss or matt finish. They provide a seamless, hygienic impervious surface making cleaning and maintenance of the floor area easy. With an almost endless colour palette, the look can be modified to create a visual stunning effect.
The advantages of this floor make it an attractive option for retail and leisure environments, with a diamond polished finish and stain resistant sealer for ease of maintenance.
Floor At A Glance
- 8 - 10mm Polished Screed Finish
- High Strength Cement Based System
- Retail and Commercial Applications
- Diamond Polished or Natural Sealed Finish
- Ideal for Creating a Polished Powerfloat Finish
- Also Available in Exposed Aggregate Finish
- Transforms New and Existing Buildings